1. Mash banana into lumpy paste.
2. Add eggs and oil and stir until well mixed.
3. Sift the dry ingredients and add it into the banana batter little by little.
4. Mix until fully incorporated.
5. Transfer it into a baking mold and bake it in 180c oven for 35 minutes
View more details here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/banana-cake/
More cake recipes can be found here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/category/cakes/
Winter has officially hit us here in Winnipeg, and significantly later in the year than usual. We fondly call our city “Winter-peg” as this place is known for horrendous temperatures that, once in a while, reach levels colder than Mars
BananaCake is always an old-fashioned family favourite when comes to tea-time or gatherings. Add one egg at a time together with vanilla extract, beat till combined before stirring in the mashed banana and cranberry mixture
Love the ooey gooey, fragrant, soft textured bananacake. To a soft, fluffy steamed cake. Steamed BananaCake Recipe100g pau flour/cake flour1/4 C + 1Tbsp brown sugar1 1/2 tsp baking soda2 medium sized very ripe bananas, mashed1 tsp vegetable oil (or any other)50ml milk1 large eggMethod