1. Preheat the oven at 190 C and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Unroll the pastry and cut into 8 equal rectangles and then cut each rectangle diagonally. You will have 16 triangles now.
3. Spread some Nutella on each triangle and then place the banana chunk or 2-3 cherries or mixed on each.
4. Once all finished with spreading and placing the fruits start rolling them and place in the baking tray.
5. Beat the egg white slightly and with a silicone brush brush every single one over to give them a nice finish. They will look good!
6. Bake for 15 min at 180 C until they're become beautifully puffed up and turn a nice brown.
7. Take out of the oven and try and reach the table. I tried to get a few snaps before realizing there were none left despite being quite hot. All I could hear was a lot of "hmmmms" and quite a bit of blowing going on ? ?
Chocolate Cherry Chocolate Crumb Cookies. Was it the banana cake layered with chocolate malted crumbs, fudge sauce andnutella frosting or the perfectly moist, chocolatey, to die for fudge frosting, chocolate cake that I've been making for over thirty years
Today is Nutella World Day and therefore, we are celebrating it with these absolutely amazing pancakes that are filled with Nutellaand topped with delicious caramelised banana, toasted hazelnuts and a drizzle of maple syrup
This is an easy, quick, and overtasty solution. Put the strawberries on Nutella. Take your puff pastry and using a shape cutter (in every shape you want, it doesn't need to be a heart shape) make as many shapes as you can from your puff pastry
But I remembered a jar of Nutella in the cupboard, and bananas with Nutella is a combination I really like, so I decided to make a smoothie, since the ripe bananas have just the right texture to make a smoothie thick and creamy
After living for approximately two and a half wonderful months in Portugal, et al. Still, I'd thought I'd muse about a few homeland items that I had taken for granted and truly missed that are not readily available in Western Europe (at least at the places I've visited)
The banana cake is deliciously moist with layers of banana, walnuts and a touch of coffee flavour. Usually, I find that at the bookstore I’m very excited to read it from cover to cover and when I buy them back, I just enjoy looking at them from my sofa
Layer the banana, vanilla, egg white, honey and almond milk into a medium-sized food processor. These Banana Muffins are whole wheat, butter free and have chocolate chips and chocolate Brownie Brittle crumb topping
Let’s chat about the fact this protein powder has turmeric, tart cherryand probiotics. My BFFs at Vega sent me their new Performance Protein and I started dreaming of long runs, looking forward to foam rolling and drinking a protein shake afterwards (I never said I wasn’t crazy when it came to running)
My son’s girlfriend is allergic to gluten, dairy and almonds. Fortunately, gluten-free and dairy-free options are abundant in our local grocery stores riding the craze fueled by those who don’t even require such restrictions