(8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
light or dark brown sugar
Pinch of salt
mini peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 8 x 8 baking pan with aluminum foil, then grease the pan.
2. In a small saucepan melt the butter over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, continue to cook it until it is golden brown in color (~5-10 min).
3. Once you have browned the butter take the pan off the heat. Then add the brown sugar and vanilla. Next add the egg, stir until incorporated.
4. Add the flour and salt to the saucepan and mix until just incorporated. Add the pretzel pieces and mini peanut butter cups and stir until these are equally distributed.
5.Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick is clean when inserted into the center of the pan.
6. Cool on a wire rack, then cut into 16 pieces and serve!