1. Sift all of the dry ingredients and set aside.
2. In bowl, combine brown sugar, sunflower oil, vanilla essence and eggs until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Mix carrot with the batter.
4. Once mixed, add sifted dry ingredients into the batter. Batch by batch.
5 . Lastly, coat walnut with a tablespoon of flour and add into the batter.
6. Just give it a small fold.
7. Transfer it inside a baking pan 7" and bake in 180c oven for 45 minutes.
View more details here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/carrot-cake/
More cake recipes can be found here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/category/cakes/
I love carrotcake. Add the grated carrot and mix until just combined. Instead of topping them with a fresh cream cheese frosting, I opted for a cheesecake-like batter that would go on top prior to baking