of Coconut Milk Powder , dissolved in ½ cup or 125 ml water
Chicken breast fillet, cut into small cubes
ground black pepper
1. Add water, Cream of Chicken Soup, pumpkin and the dissolved Coconut Milk Powder in a large saucepan, bring to boil while stirring.
2. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or until pumpkin is cooked.
3. Place soup in a food processor and blend it well until very smooth. Strain and return to the same pot.
4. Add chicken and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
5. Season with pepper, stir and serve.
Add the chicken, oyster mushrooms, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and chili flakes. Oyster sauce, hoisin, sweet chili, andcoconut milk are now readily available to satisfy any craving that a restaurant in Damascus simply cannot
Food & Passion... The Diary of a Food Enthusiast
Her earliest memories of Brooklyn were exploring bodegas, restraining herself from outsmarting the men playing “guess which bottle cap the ball is under” and trying to figure out what that smell creeping out of her neighbors’ door was
Stir in the spices then add the sweet potato, chicken, coconut milk and stock and bring to the boil. This morning I woke up with glands like golf balls, and when I got home from work all I wanted to do was pass out on the sofa - but I'd missed pottering in my kitchen all weekend, so decided to make soup instead and use up a couple of sweet potatoes
To make Hearty chickensoup with vegetables and rice. So apron donned I made him this delicious simple chicken broth, filled it with a handful of veges, a good serving of chicken, not forgetting the carbs (some rice)
Add the pumpkin, kumera and water. Remove half the bacon and set aside to use as a garnish. Brown bacon over moderate heat in a large soup pot adding some of the butter if the bacon looks like sticking