1. You will need to put the dark chocolate in a pot and put it over the stove for about 10 to 20 minutes.
2. Once the chocolate starts to melt stir until all the chunks are completely melted.
3. Once that is done you will then need to get a cook sheet and put pretzels in one bowl and chocolate in the other bowl.
4. Once you are done organizing thins you will start dipping the pretzels in the chocolate.
5. Once you are finished dipping the pretzel in the chocolate put it in the cookie sheet.
6. Let the pretzels sit for a good five minutes.
This White Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Strawberries. I had created this recipe with the pistachios and then I had some pretzels just sitting there and thought, mmm yes I have to try it with pretzels too
I used the Original flavored pretzels from Pretzel Crisps® for a few reasons. For these little darlings, you don’t even have to temper the chocolate -unless you are a glutton for punishment and just want to