1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 15x10 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over the edges.
2. In a large bowl stir together: flour, 1 ½ cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and ground cloves. Stir in pumpkin, 4 eggs and oil until well combined. Spread the batter in the prepared pan.
3. In a small pan melt ¾ of the chocolate chips over low heat. Stirring to ensure that all the chocolate is melted and not burning on the side of the pan. Remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in 1 egg, milk, and melted chocolate. Spoon over pumpkin batter. Using the blade of a knife, swirl slightly to marble the pumpkin and chocolate mixture. Chop the remaining chocolate pieces and sprinkle over the chocolate pumpkin mixture.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until puffed and toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan over a wire rack. Using foil, lift uncut bars out of the pan. Cut into bars.
But if you're sick of pies for some unknown reason, or if you are really bad at rolling out pie crusts, or if you just want everyone to grovel at your feet this Thanksgiving, you can always make these pumpkinbars
I wrote down in my cooking notebook the recipe for these pumpkinchocolate chip oatmeal cookies since August, I was just waiting for the perfect moment to make them, without looking like a desperate person waiting for the pumpkin season to begin
I remembered seeing a recipe for cheesecake stuffed chocolate chip bars a while back. I was in the mood for a sweet treat last night, but I couldn’t decide between chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake
chocolate chips. chocolate chips. My grandmother gave me this recipe for Chocolate Caramel Cookie bars about 5 years ago, when, after the first bite of them, I realized that I could not live without making them again
As soon as my friend Mena had the idea of making a sweet brioche pumpkin couronne, my taste buds started tantalizing straight away as I love the flavour and colour that pumpkin gives to food and specially sweet breads