1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line one of two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Whisk the egg whites until frothy but no more. Add the cream of tartar and whisk again until soft peaks start to form. Whisking all the time add the superfine sugar slowly. Continue to whisk until the peaks hold their shape and the white are shiny.
3. Fold in the sesame seeds, almond flour, salt, vanilla extract and coconut. The mixture will be sticky but should hold its shape when clumped together.
4. Use your hands, or two teaspoons if you do not want to get too messy, form mounds and place them on the prepared sheet, spacing them well apart. Your mounds should be 2 inches in diameter.
5. Bake the macaroons in the oven for up to 18n minutes or start to turn golden. Keep an eye on them as they burn fast. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Be it a measly string cheese, nuts and carrots snack, or a slightly exotic one consisting of home-made muffin and fresh berry smoothie, they sit there on their little chairs, swinging their legs and yakking away, chomping and munching