1. In crockpot, add chicken, italian seasoning and 2-3 tbsp of olive oil in the crockpot. Turn it on: HIGH (2 hours) LOW: (4 hours)
2. In a skillet, add olive oil and garlic. Once the garlic starts to brown, lower the burner and add chicken broth and cream of chicken. Next, slowly add cream cheese until melted.
3. Cook pasta to your liking.
4. Once the chicken is fully cooked, add everything to the crockpot, combine and serve!
1. In a pot, add your chicken, Italian seasoning and 2-3 tbsp of olive until your chicken is fully cooked.
2. In a skillet add, olive oil and garlic until brown and fragrant. Lower burner and add cream of chicken and chicken broth. Next, slowly add cream cheese until melted.
3. Once chicken is fully cooked, add your pasta in there along side the same amount of water, put burner on low or simmer and wait for water to evaporate. After, add your sauce in and combine.
To serve, top the pasta with chicken strips and grated Parmesan cheese. Half and half is the US milk product that combines half milk half heavy cream (whipping cream) to form a lighter cream (unlike heavy cream)
Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Gluten Free Chicken Marsala. This BAKED PASTA PRIMAVERA WITH CREAMCHEESE ALFREDO is one of those staple recipes that will keep your family coming back for more…and more…and more