chicken thighs (approx 7-8 oz each) or chicken breast (skinless)
parmesan cheese finely grated
bread crumbs or matzo meal
cheese any melting cheese (grated)
tomato sauce I used Marinara sauce
garlic finely grated
salt Himalayan or kosher
1. Prepare the chicken thighs by de-boning them. Place into a glass bowl and add the yoghurt, lemon juice the garlic ( grated or made into a paste, sprinkle 1 pinch of salt, and one of pepper. Mix this into a sauce and coat the chicken well. Allow 10-15 min (or longer) to marinade.
2. Preheat the oven at 200°C or 400°F.
3. Combine the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and a pinch of freshly ground back pepper into a deep plate. Mix all until homogenized.
4. Prepare the oven tray or a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
5. Dip each piece of chicken into the parmesan cheese and breadcrumb mixture. Coat well and generously. Place on the parchment paper. Do the same with the remaining three chicken thighs.
6. Place the tray in the oven and bake the chicken for 20 minutes until golden brown.
7. Carefully remove from oven and spoon over each chicken piece 2-3 tablespoons of the tomato sauce. Add 2 tablespoons grated cheese on top of the tomato sauce on each chicken.
8. Return to the oven and bake for an extra 5-7 minutes.
9. Serve over pasta, potato mash or a previously baked/cooked portobello mushroom or even rice with remaining tomato sauce.
SUPER EASY Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos make a weekly appearance on our table. These tacos are filled with spicy flavor because due to quality ingredients from Old El Paso that are easy to use, totally accessible, and sure to please
Spread the paste evenly on the chicken breasts. Wash and dry chicken and place in a greased. Printable Recipe BAKEDPARMESANCHICKEN4 boneless skinless chicken breasts1/2 cup mayonnaise1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 2 cloves garlic, mincedsea salt and white pepperPreheat oven to 375F. Wash and dry chicken and place in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake uncovered for about 35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the Parmesan is golden brown. 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
I just love chickenparmesan. I was never a fan of ground chicken until I made that burger. To make the meatballs, combine the spinach, tomatoes, garlic, grated onion, basil, parsley, Parmesan, salt, pepper, Stir together with a fork just until blended