1. Preheat the oven and prepare one big or two smaller ovenproof dishes. You may slightly grease them if you like.
2. Place a pan on medium fire, add a tablespoon of coconut oil, or butter, add the roughly chopped shallots, crushed and chopped garlic and a pinch of salt Cook for 2 min.
3. Add the chopped leeks, celery, fennel and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the spring greens chopped and cook for 1 or 2 more minutes stirring in occasionally.
5. Pour in the milk and cook for 1 further minute. Turn off the heat.
6. Split the fish pieces into two and place those at the bottom of the ovenproof dishes. Sprinkle some salt and freshly ground pepper. I used two dishes but you can just use one.
7. Split the vegetables and layer those into equal amounts over the seasoned fish.
8. Using a mandolin slicer, slice the potatoes and layers those over the fish pie.
9. Place the pies in the preheated oven and cook for 25-30 min at 190C/375F.
10. Take out and add the grated cheese. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
11. Serve while hot along with a nice leafy salad or as it is. Goes well with some homemade crusty bread.
Everything you need to know is in the video and the recipes for both are below. I am first going to show you how to make some very cute mini pumpkin pies that would work great if you are hosting a dinner or even if you are just bringing a dessert as a hostess gift
A recipe/post for cherry pie using cherry pie filling and pre-made crust. Save Recipe Print. And since this past week we celebrated my husband’s birthday, I decided to share one of his favorite sweet treats, a cherry pie
Let's get to the recipe. Easy Sweet Potato Pie (without a crust. Easy Plum Crumble. You all know about my sweet tooth by now and that I used to live in Nashville, so there's only one dessert I make every year and that's the traditional Southern Sweet Potato Pie