1. Mix flour, eggs, oil, wine, and a bit of water in a bigger bowl.
2. Keeping mixing and then kneading all the ingredients until you get a nice and firm dough.
3. Thinly roll out the dough and then cut it into strips and squares.
4. To ease up the folding process, use a wooden ladle. Place a ladle diagonally on one square of the dough. Fold the 2 opposite ends of the dough over each other. Press them well. Repeat this folding method with all the dough.
5. Let pasta rest for 15 minutes.
6. Cook the pasta in the boiled salted water for 20 minutes.
7. Cut garlic. Put it into a baking pan with red pepper and olive oil. Stir and simmer everything for 2 minutes.
8. Add tomato juice and rosemary. Cook everything for 30 minutes.
9. At the end of cooking, add black pepper and salt into the sauce. Cook the sauce for a few more minutes.
10. Serve fuži with tomato sauce.
Just before you’re ready to serve, bring a large pot of water with a splash of olive oil. This is a spicy Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce that is zesty but also has just the right amount of Parmesan Cheese added to make it Italian Good, serve over Pasta