1. Preheat the oven at 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat sheet. Roll out the puff pastry until is doubled in size, and thin. Cut in 3 ½ -4-inch strips.
2. Slice each ham slice into 3 lengthwise strips.
3. Leaving ¼ inch space on the outer edges of the puff pastry, spread with the help of a small spatula, the cream cheese. Add on top of it the cooked ham. Gently roll over one side of the puff pastry sheet, tucking in the ham, and give it a second turn until you meet the end of the cheese mixture and have the ¼ inch exposed. You should have the ham-cheese mixture rolled in. Wet the ¼ inch puff pastry with water and seal by gently pressing down.
4. Cut into 1 to 1 ½ inch diagonal pieces. Place on a baking sheet 1 inch away from each other.
5. Brush all over the pastry with the beaten egg and place in the warm oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is nice golden. Remove from oven and let rest for a couple of minutes and serve.
Season with salt and pepper and serve at once. Arrange mushrooms andham in a 27cm x 17cm (base measurement) ovenproof dish. Sprinkle mushrooms with cheeseand bake for 5 minutes more. Carefully crack eggs onto the hamand bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted and eggs cooked to your liking. 200 g ham (finely sliced or salami, hot if you like bite). 3/4 cup cheddar cheese (tasty coarsely grated)
Mix together all ingredients except the ham, cheeseand tortillas. shaved deli honey ham. Lay one tortilla on a piece of plastic wrap and spread some of the filling mixture thinly over the entire tortilla all the way to the edges
Are you a fan of hamandcheesesandwiches. This “one-baking dish” HamandCheese Baked Rice Casserole is just one of those dishes — and even better, is dinner made easy… with the added plus of leftovers, if desired
This hamandcheese breakfast casserole is made with ham, cheese, broccoli, eggs, and bread. The saltiness of the hamand onion helps flavor this dish plus you get crunch from the broccoli (especially if you use fresh broccoli)