ground beef I used 5% fat content 20 ml beer 4 tbs(optional
soda bicarbonate * optional
salt sea or Pink Himalayan
garlic grated or finely chopped
rosemary dry or fresh finely chopped
cayenne pepper or chilli flakes
fresh mint finely chopped
cumin seeds slightly crushed or powder
tahini paste optional
1. Peel and grate the potato. Use the small holes on grater.
2. Grab a larger bowl, add the mince/ground meat (both lamb and beef). Add the salt, pepper, grated potato and garlic, chopped rosemary, chilli flakes soda bicarbonate and beer if you decide to use these. I strongly recommend you do.
3. Mix nicely the meat with all the ingredients and set aside for a good few minutes. Make the burgers and place on a plate ready to be fried/grilled or barbecued.
4. Take out a non stick frying pan or a griddle pan, add a dash of oil – I use oil spray generally and place 4 burgers in once the pan is nice and hot. Cook for 6-7 minutes or more if you make them very chunky.
5. While these cook, make the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients (yoghurt, lemon juice, mayo, chopped fresh mint, cumin seeds or powder into a bowl. Mix well and it's ready to use.
6. Enjoy these burgers with some nice homemade burger buns and some caramelised onions or even some grilled aubergine.
My husband loves a meat pizza so for this one I topped it with our homemadesauce, chopped sweet onions, pre-cooked ground beef, a little grated Parmesan cheese, fresh mozzarella and a rich flavorful Gorgonzola cheese
Sprinkle with salt, pepper andcumin. cardamom, cumin, coriander, black pepper, all spices. Delicious family style recipe for meat smothered in yogurtsauce, flavoured with garlic, cardamom and spices, and perfect middle eastern dish to enjoy cauliflower stew
Sometimes a simple dish can be made fabulous with an easy to make flavorful condiment. The Chipotle Lime Mayo Dipping Sauce was originally developed as the perfect accompaniment for Grilled Sweet Potato Fries or Seasoned Grilled Fries
It’s eaten on it’s own or spoon it over salads like Roasted Eggplant with Pomegranate andYogurt or dishes of cooked vegetables or grains, mixed with herbs to make thick sauces like Mintand Cucumber Yogurt Dip
I want to move forward with my life, help Matt financially, and I want to feel purpose in my life. If you are interested in a customized meal plan with recipes please contact me via my email provided on this website
This kind of burger sauce is often served at cheapy burger trucks, probably just so that they can make their burgers taste a bit like vegetables without actually having to spend money on fresh veg (I’m sure they don’t make their own sauce)