1. In a pan, add cream, cream cheese, butter, flour, cornstarch and 5 egg yolk
2. Stir on a low heat until the butter melted and the cream cheese soften
3. Using stand mixer, in a bowl add in 5 egg white and 100g sugar
4. Beat until stiff peak form
5. Pour in the cheese batter into the egg wite batter
6. Fold it in until well mixed
7. Transfer it into 6 inch baking mold.
8. Bake in baterbath oven preheated to 120c for 20 minutes
9. Increase the heat after 20 minutes to 150c, and bake for 15 minutes
10. Lastly reduce the heat until100c and cook for another 40 minutes
11. Once done, open the oven door slightly and let it cool inside the oven for 1 hours.
12. Cut and serve
View more details here:
More cake recipes can be found here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/category/cakes/
Luckily, the oven didn't fail me and I made a successful JapaneseCheesecake. I coincidentally came across this recipe from ieatishootipost and since I still have a block of Philadelphia cream cheese in the fridge, so I took up the challenge to bake this "Not So Easy To Make" cake
One of the conditions that I have was that it had to be baked, since I like better the texture that comes from baked cheesecakes, instead of those made in the fridge, normally with jelly for consistency