1. Get the ingredients ready. Take some good ripped mangoes, cut it and make a puree of it.
2. Prepare the cream, Take cream powder, milk, water and vanilla essence in a bowl, Beat at high speed for about 3 to 4 mins, until the heavy cream forms.
3. Freeze the cream for minimum 10 mins, before use.
4. Now crush the biscuits and keep it separately.
5. Now take a jar and start layering the above ingredients of your choice.
6. I layered first biscuit, then cream and mango puree. repeated the same to fill the jar. On top, garnished with chopped pistachios and cashews.
7. Yummy Mango and cream layered dessert is ready to serve. You can also prepare in advance and store it in refrigerator before serving.
Stuff tortillas with apples, cream cheese, cinnamon to make this super easy dessert. Apple cake, apple cobbler, apple buckles, applesauce with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers (a treat Grandma Karen served when I was a kid)
Elizabeth & Co. If you love ice cream and Indian flavors, then this post is for you. The milk is flavored by a variety of ingredients like saffron (kesar), cardamom (elaichi), nuts, fruits (usually mango), and even rose-water