1. Beat butter and sugar until pale.
2. Add egg one by one.
3. Add vanilla attack, flour, baking powder and fold the batter.
4. Add milk
5. Divide the batter into 2 and add cocoa powder on second bowl.
6. Mix well.
7. In a 8 inch baking pan cake tin, ladlle in both of the batter alternately
8. Once finished, bake in 180c oven for 45 minutes.
View more details here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/marble-cake/
More cake recipes can be found here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/category/cakes/
MOCHA MARBLECAKE. Cool completely for around an hour, then invert onto a cake plate. Divide the cake batter evenly into three parts- keep 1 part in the same bowl you made the cake batter and distribute the other ⅔ of the batter among the coffee and cocoa bowls. You should end up with 3 different flavors of cake batter