butter coconut oil or just oil plus a little extra gor greasing the pan
salt I used Himalayan
1. Place the flour into a bowl, make a well and add the baking powder, soda bicarbonate, lemon juice, sugar, salt vanilla essence. Mix until combined.
2. Melt the butter but do not overheat and add to the flour mixture.
3. Bring in the slightly beaten egg, and mix this using a wire whisker. Gradually add the milk while mixing. It should be a thick batter which will increasingly get thinner as you add the milk. I do it this way to avoid any lump formation. Add a little more milk if necessary. Allow to rest for 10-15 min.
4. Take a nonstick pan out and heat over medium heat. Lightly grease (using a brush or a tissue) with a little butter, coconut oil or cooking oil.
5. I have used a baster to make them but if you use a squeezable bottle or a zip bag, pour pancake batter into the bottle or the zip bag. If using a zip bag you will need to cut a tiny hole in the bottom corner of the bag to pipe out the batter.
6. Once the pan is hot, start squeezing little dots of batter with a little space between them. Cook the mini pancakes until l the tops form tiny bubbles and look dry. Flip them with a spatula and cook on the other side for 30-40 seconds or until golden brown. Repeat with the remainder of the batter. You may need to lightly grease your pan every now and then.
7. Serve hot or cold in milk or with a topping of your choice. See serving suggestions and of course, ENJOY!
I halved the recipe and made it in mini spring form of 4" dia. and got 2 mini cakes. Equally divide the mixture into 2 mini spring form pans and with the spoon spread & press the base evenly and let them set in the refrigerator for at least half an hour. It yields 2 mini cheese cakes of 4" diameter
Great little mini sized food gets me all giddy inside. Mini Apple Crisp Cheesecakes24 wonton wrappers (2 for each cup)4 ounces cream cheese1 tsp vanilla extract (use a bean if you have one, scrap down the inside and add it)1/4 cup powdered sugar1 egg1 1/4 cup apple pie filling (yep, straight from the can kids)1/2 cup instant oats1/3 cup brown sugar1/4 tsp cinnamon1 tbsp melted butterPreheat oven to 375 and spray your muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray, inside and on the top surface
So I broke out my Breville mini pie maker and went to work. Mini Apple Pie(s)Ingredients1 package (2 rounds) Pillsbury pre-made pie crust2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced2 tbsp. Stephen + Natalie | Mini Pie Maker Recipe | Makes approximately 4 mini pies 1 package
I love the softness of the 'five thousand dollar bread recipe' which I made a few months ago so I am using the same recipe to make 18 mini buns. 18 mini frankfurts, lightly grilled. 18 mini frankfurts, lightly grilled