3. 2 ts
oil, mustard, urad dal, green chili pieces
4. 1 small
cup tamarind water.
1. First extract the juice from the Narthangai and filter it.
2. In a pan add oil add mustar and urad dal. fry it and add green chili pieces.
3. Then add tamarind water and cook for 5 minutes along with jaggery.
4. once cooked for more than 5 minutes, the syrup will be thick and then add the Narthangai syrup.
5. That it. Narthangai pachidi is ready to taste.
6. Good BP reducer.
In our food odyssey journey we are stopping at Tamilnadu,my native state. Today's spread is one what we make it Tamil New Year and the specialty of this spread is,it has all the six tastes served along with mukkani(three fruits-Mango,banana,jack fruits)
You may want to make a mental survey of the food you have been ogling at during special occasions. One such delicacy has always been a part of the Christmas holidays in the Philippines and its variant makes quite a conspicuous presence during Chinese New Year in February—the special tikoy