1. Cut the butter (which must be cold) into small cubes.
2. Place the flour, baking powder, lemon zest, sugar and butter into a bowl. Mix until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add the milk and the eggs. Mix until they form a dough, but be careful not to overwork, add the chocolate and pomegranates.
4. Place the mixture onto a floured work service and roll out to a thickness of 1 inch.
5. Dip a 2 ¼ inch round pastry cutter in flour, then cut out the scones and then turn the scones over onto a baking sheet.
6. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then bake in a preheated oven set at 400°F.
7. Bake for 5 minutes then turn the temperature down to 350°F and bake for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Take out of the oven and rest them on a cooling rack.
Place all blondie ingredients except mini marshmallows andchocolatechunks in a microwave safe mug. So if you know me by now, you know that the occasional vegan marshmallow treat just has to happen (If you haven’t tried this Gluten-Free Vegan Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Tart yet, you’re not my friend
With moist swirls of chocolateand vanilla cake inside, I made a salted chocolate buttercream to cover the cake, then a creamy vanilla buttercream to pipe drop flowers with chocolate centers all around the sides and edge of the cake, and vanilla roses in the middle