1. Wash the potatoes thoroughly, place them in a pot, add boiling hot water (for quickness) and 1 tsp salt. Boil over medium heat for 12 minutes or so until nice and soft. * (see recipe notes). When ready allow them to cool for few minutes by taking them out on a plate. When cool, peel and cut into chunks. You can keep skin on if you prefer.
2. Almost simultaneously boil the eggs in a separate pan for 10 minutes with 1 tbsp salt. When finished boiling, drain hot water and add cold water. Leave them for 1 min and then peel.
3. While the potatoes and the eggs are boiling/cooling, prepared the vinaigrette by putting all the vinaigrette ingredients into a jar and shake well.
4. Shave the swede, chop the onion and the red cabbage, chop the dill. Place all into a larger bowl. Season well, add the olives if choosing to add. Add the roughly cut potatoes and the eggs. Give it all a good old stir.
5. Drizzle the vinaigrette and transfer to serving plates. Enjoy!
sausage andpotatoesand peasalfredo mealescarole and beansstuffed pepperseggplant lasagnapork sauce (gravy)turkey meatballs with spaghetti squashbrisket in the crockpotegg whites with ham and cheese and salsazucchini andeggsstuffed chicken cutlets and mashed cauliflowermeatloaf and mashed sweet potatoessausage, peppers and onions in a red sauceReene PisiFor my intro click here PotatoSalad
Mediterranean SaladwithEgg Free and Dairy Free Mint Dressing |Mint Mayonnaise. Healthy, High Fibrous Vegetable Saladwith amazingly fresh Mint Salad Dressing is such a welcome addition to our daily diet