PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
1. Add the above spices in a small dish and mix them well. Put the mixture through a small hole’s sieve to sift out any large or chunks of spices that did not separate well.
2. Seal in a glass jar and use as needed.
1. Prepare the espresso coffee. Once done, pour it into a flat bowl, add 3 tablespoons of sugar. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Let it cool off.
2. Meanwhile in a large bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine 1 ½ cups heavy cream, mascarpone, pumpkin, ½ cup sugar and the pumpkin pie spice. Beat starting slowly and increase to high speed until you reach a stiff whipped cream.
3. In a medium bowl beat remaining ½ cup heavy cream with 1 tablespoon sugar until stiff peaks are formed.
4. Either use 6 ramekin or a medium rectangular dish. Dip the savoiardi in the coffee and line the bottom of the dish or ramekin with them. Top with a layer of the pumpkin-mascarpone cream. Top with another layer of savoiardi dipped in coffee and another layer of pumpkin mixture.
5. Top each serving with a generous spoonful of whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
I just have to tell you… I made THE BEST Pumpkin Tiramisu Cake. If you are looking to impress your family with a mouthwatering dessert at the end of your next Thanksgiving dinner, or ANY dinner, this pumpkin tiramisu cake recipe is the one
But I'll tell you the real reason I chose to make Paula's Pumpkin Cheesecake. Not because I love pumpkin, not because it's perfect for the holidays, and not even because I can pop the whole thing in the freezer and pull it out when I need it
Just chop up a pumpkin or squash, boil it, blend it, and whip in some yogurt. pumpkin. pumpkin or squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into bite-sized pieces4 cups chicken stock (or water and 2 bouillon cubes)½ tsp salt1 cup plain yogurt. Directions 1Bring the pumpkin, stock, and salt to a boil. 2In a food processor, puree the pumpkin in batches
Tiramisu is an Italian dessert which simply means "pick me up" or metaphorically "make me happy". This name cannot be more very apt because the creamy trifle is perked up with strong espresso and Marsala wine
Pumpkin and sweet potatoes have always the constant staple food for my eldest furkid ever since she was diagnosed with hereditary severe allergies to rice, yeast and wheat products, we had been using pumpkins, potatoes and sweet potatoes as her main source of carbohydrates
She made delicious pumpkin spiced muffins that were really moist and soft. Last Thursday was American Thanksgiving and our Anton and Katy invited us over to Anton's studio to celebrate this day with food and friends