1. Heat ghee in heavy bottom pan.
2. Add crushed coriander seeds, garlic cloves and dry red chillies and fry for a few seconds.
3. Add mutton, red chilli powder and salt and fry on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
4. Cover the pan and simmer on low.
5. Cook for 45-50 minutes, until mutton is cooked.
6. Add some water if required while cooking.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with any Indian bread
Thai jungle curry. Recipe by Caroline Phelps. Beef Thai jungle curry made with easy to find ingredients. Some Thai recipes are actually very easy to make, like this Thai jungle curry I'm sharing with you today
So,it is a little effort from me that I want to share a Rajasthani Thali with you. Bedmi Puri (Indian Bread)Gatte Ki sabzi (Gram Flour \Curry)Lasun Ki chutney (Garlic Pickle)Rajasthani Vindi (Rajasthani Lady fingers)Daal Batti (Lentils with Snacks)Rajasthani Pulao(Sweet dish)Raita (Curd Rasam)Bedmi Puri
Another Indian bread in the series. as I told you earlier, every part of India has a different variety ,taste and cuisine and Indian paratha's are one of them, so many varieties of parantha's and we really enjoy these special breads
I originally hail from Rajasthan and so have a connect with the Rajasthani food and culture. During those visits, we came to know about a lot of Rajasthani dishes which are not very popular outside the state but are very delicious and made in most households