1) In a large bowl, whisk together the fresh lime juice, fresh orange juice, sea salt and hot sauce; place the bowl by the stove.
2) Fill a large pot with water,: add the sea salt. Place the pot over high heat; bring the water to a boil. Add the shrimp; blanch for one minute. Using a slotted spoon, scoop the shrimp into the bowl.
3) Add the chopped red and yellow peppers, red onion and cilantro; stir well.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap; place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
5) To serve: Place a lettuce leaf in each martini glass, divide the ceviche evenly between the glasses and drizzle with orange infused olive oil, if you are opting for it.
this one is for ceviche. ) Ceviches typically use lime juice to "cook" raw fish. In our version, we simmer the seafood to give it a crisp bite, then prepare it as you would a traditional raw-fish ceviche
Perhaps you should try some Shrimp Tacos with Corn Salsa and Chipotle-Avocado Crema. Once Will Smith was bumping on my iTunes and I got busy making these epic shrimp tacos, things started to look up pretty quickly