Simple And Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe by Bakingo for Celebration Times
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
canned pineapple crushed to coarse pulp
whole-wheat pastry flour
a half cup sugar
a 1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese
a 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
chocolate chips or flaked coconut as per your taste.
1. Drain the canned pineapple in a sieve set over a bowl. Press it mildly to drain away extra syrup.
2. Take 1/4 cup of juice you get from pineapple and keep aside the pull and juice separately.
3. Take a bowl and whisk flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt thoroughly. Keep aside.
4. Take another big bowl and whisk eggs, sugar, buttermilk, oil, vanilla essence and the pineapple juice of that you saved. Keep whisking until all the ingredients are completely blended.
5. In this mixture, now add crushed pineapple, grated carrots and 1/4 cup coconut. Add all other dry ingredients and mix rigorously with spatula. Now put in the nuts and mix again.
6. Preheat oven at 350 degree. Take a medium sized baking pan and coat it with cooking oil.
7. Pour the prepared mixture in the pan and spread evenly. Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees and check with a skewer if it is cooked properly. Let it cool while you prepare icing.
8. Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until it becomes smooth and creamy. Spread it over the cooled cake and sprinkle choice of chocolate chips or coconut flakes.
9. Voila, you low fat, low caloried, yummy cake is ready! And it is made of all healthy ingredients.
About Author: This recipe has been shared by Bakingo.com that is a leading online bakery offering online cake home delivery in Gurgaon and Delhi. Check out their delicious cakes online by visiting at https://www.bakingo.com/
i like taking traditional recipesand making them a bit healthier but still delicious. sadly, the good from the carrots is a bit outweighed by all the white flour, white sugar, butter, oil and powdered sugar (in the frosting)
CarrotCakeSandwich Cookies Recipe is quite simple to make. Cream cheese frosting is a must when it comes to carrotcake, so if you want to have only less frosting, you can also make a simple cream cheese glaze to drizzle over the cookies
Turkish cuisine is healthy, delicious and most Turkish recipes are so easy to prepare. In addition to my Turkish cookery demonstration and Eser’s demonstration of wonderful gluten-free treats, you will be enjoying a very valuable, informative talk on Healthy Eating Tips by Leonie from Eat Wright