1. Squeeze/juice the oranges and the lemon. Mix well.
2. Take the 4 serving glasses out and share the juice equally between them.
3. Add water or lemonade (if you prefeto the desired level.
4. Mix in the honey or the coconut nectar. Give it all a good mix until this has duly dissolved.
5. Add the strawberries (you can slightly smash them for extra flavour, passion fruit (you may sieve this if you would rather not have the peeps).
6. Add the mint leaves slightly bruised, a few ice cubes a couple of cherries and serve with or without a straw.
Summer is here. You can use it on homemade pizza, smear it on crostini and top with sliced dates and honey, add a spoonful or two over wilted beet greens, or slather it on hunks of bread with sliced, salted tomatoes and a few sprigs of thyme or tarragon
So she put the ingredients into the siphon (I think with some liquid, but I'm not sure what), charged it, let it rest for a few moments, and then released the pressure, dumped the liquid, and removed the ingredients from the siphon
Passionfruitand coconut yogurt cake with lemongrass syrup. With my passion for baking and use of spice here’s a recipe for you to try, an easy to follow and quick recipe and it uses FAT FREE greek yoghurt