1. Warm up the oven at 190C – 375F and prepare a pizza or an oven baking tray by lining it with parchment paper.
2. Cut the ciabatta bread length wise and grill (cut facing down) in a pan for 2 minutes.
3. Chop some olives, one red onion (make it into rings)
4. Brush the bread with the tomato sauce with a generous layer (as generous as you like) add some herbs if you like to the tomato sauce (see my notes in recipe notes below)
5. Sprinkle the olives and the onions and place in the oven. Bake for 10 min at 190C.
6. Take out of the oven, sprinkle a generous layer of the blended grated cheese (I used half hard mozzarella and half mild cheddar). Place back in the oven and carry on baking for another 5-7 min approximately or until the cheese turns nice and gets a beautiful golden color.
7. Take out of the oven, allow it to cool for a couple of minutes and serve whilst still nice and warm.
Optional Ingredients you can put on top. jar spaghetti or pizza sauce. Onion. Candied bacon. 1/2 pound pepperoni, sliced. 1 loaf French bread. Directions1Cut French bread in half. 2Place on cookie sheets. 3Cover the bread with sauce completely. 4Put on top sausage and pepperoni. 5Bake the French breadPizza 20 minutes at 350 degrees