Fillings : 350gm cream cheese, softened at room temperature
juice & rinds
(mix together all ingredients till well cooperated then keep chilled)
(1) combine both flour, milk powder, sugar, yeast and egg into a big mixing bowl, then tear gelatinised dough into pieces add into the mixture.
(2) either by using an electric hook mixer or by hand, stir mixture by adding in water till a soft dough is form and then add in salt & butter and knead till everything is well cooperated and smooth dough is formed.
(3) now, keep dough cover and leave to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(4) when ready, punch to release excess air and knead till smooth, then place dough to a slightly floured working table and divide into 6 portions. Again, rest for 10 minutes.
(5) next, flatten dough and fill in cream cheese mixture and toasted walnut (reserved 1/3 cup), then sealed and arrange them to 9x13" baking pan lined with parchment paper individually and leave to rest for another 45 minutes.
(6) sprinkle the remaining walnut to the top of each buns then press the center with a gadget to form a doughnut shape dough.
(7) finally, bake at preheated oven 185'C for about 20 minutes or till golden brown.
I first tried cranberry creamcheese flat bun when my in-laws bought it home. Roll each portion flat, spoon in creamcheese fillings in the middle of the dough, wrap up the fillings and pinch to seal up the edges
sour cream. shredded cheese for the top. sour cream. shredded cheese for the top. Repeat with the remaining dough, spacing the buns about 2 inches apart. Flatten each bun with your fingers (I used a bottom of the glass), place 1 tablespoon of potato filling, brush the tops with the sour cream, and sprinkle with cheese. Brush the dough part of the buns with egg mixture and bake until the tops of the buns are browned, about 20 minutes
So I combined a mixture of equal parts of their Vanilla Bean Quark, homemade Walnut Butter, and CreamCheese, with a little more of that fresh ground cinnamon to make one delicious yet lower in fat creamcheese frosting
Combine creamcheese, mayonnaise, green onion and garlic powder. Baked CreamCheese & Crab Ragoons5 oz. Philadelphia CreamCheese, softened (1/3 less fat)2 tablespoons Light Hellmann's Mayonnaise 2 sticks imitation crab meat, diced (about 1/4 cup)3 stalks green onion, diced (I like lots of green onion)A few dashes of garlic powder to taste1 box Filo cup shells (15 cups - found in the frozen pastry isle)duck sauce for dipping
Baked Walnut, Brie and Grape Salsa Tartlets. Fill tartlets with walnuts and Brie. Fill each croustade with heaping 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the walnuts and 2 pieces Brie. bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes